- 2 sheets pie dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 egg, optional or
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- GHOSTWOOD apple butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp apple cider
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pie dough on a lightly floured surface to about 8 x 16 inch rectangle. Trim to make nice rectangles. Transfer one of the rectangles to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon some GHOSTWOOD apple butter onto the dough, about a cup, leaving an inch of space around the edges. Lay the other rectangle over apple butter. Using the back of a fork, crimp edges to seal the pop tart.
- Use a fork to poke a few holes into the top of the pop tart. Brush the top with egg wash or melted butter and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool before icing.
- Once cooled, add powdered sugar, cinnamon, and apple cider to a bowl and whisk well until smooth.
- Spread icing over top of the pop tart. Let the icing set. Slice into squares and enjoy!