This is a classic recipe for the holidays. Now is the time to make them so the Ghostwood will have time to meld with the other ingredients.
- 11 oz box of vanilla wafers
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup GHOSTWOOD
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Powdered sugar
- Crush vanilla wafers in a food processor.
- If you want, you can put them in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin or even a pan.
- Just make sure they are finely crushed.
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers, pecans OR walnuts, powdered sugar and cocoa in a large bowl, stir well.
- Combine corn syrup and GHOSTWOOD, stirring well.
- Pour mixture over wafer mixture and stir until well blended.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, rolling between palms until they feel firm, roll in additional powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.