This delicious recipe is addictive, not too sweet and oh, so worth it.
- 14x graham cracker
- 1 1/2c chopped pecans
- 14x tbsp butter
- 3/4c light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Ghostwood
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. (My baking sheet was 11 x 17)
- Break each graham cracker into 4 small rectangles and place them touching each other on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a flat bottomed sauté pan, heat pecan pieces until they smell super fragrant. Watch so they don’t burn. Remove from heat and scatter over graham crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, then add brown sugar. Add the salt, and stirring constantly, bring to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in Ghostwood.
- Lightly pour brown sugar mixture over graham crackers and nuts. Reposition nuts if they have moved too much.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Set the pan on a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature. If you want some chocolate drizzled on them, do so now and let sit until chocolate has set.
When cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature.