We’re all just kids at heart, so when you make these, you might giggle a little.
- 1/4 cup Ghostwood Blended Bourbon
- 1/2 cup butter, a little extra for greasing pan
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 9″ x 13″ pan, Dutch oven or small stock pan, measuring cup and spoon
- Grease 9″ x 13″ pan with some butter.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir constantly until butter has turned a golden brown and smells nutty; add sea salt.
- When golden, add marshmallows, Ghostwood and vanilla. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows have melted and take on a caramel color (approximately 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until combined.
- With a rubber spatula, turn into 9″ x 13″ pan. Spread evenly and sprinkle a little more sea salt on top. Let cool. Cut into squares and enjoy.